Work with Us
Restoration Lawn Care is a full-service lawn care company serving residential properties in Athens, Bogart, Statham, Watkinsville, and Winterville. We are looking to add hard-working, friendly, and trustworthy individuals to our team.
Full-Time Spray Technician
You will be treating (fertilization and weed control application/pesticides and herbicide application) residential lawns in Athens and her surrounding areas in a company truck. Each tech has 300-400 clients on their route that they are responsible to take care of, communicate with, and patiently listen to.
Why Work at Restoration Lawn Care?
- You will be treated with respect by all team members.
- You will have the opportunity to advance with a growing company.
- You will be given free uniform shirts.
- You will have direct communication with the owner.
- You will be paid weekly, on time, and with bonuses.
- Your truck will have air conditioning!
- Work for a highly-respected company.
Whom are we looking for?
-Individuals who are hard-working and enjoy doing a good and complete job.
-Individuals who value their friends, family, and desire to serve others. Our company cares for and respects each other and our clients. We want someone who would rather do a good job than a fast job.
-Individuals who value honesty and integrity. We are more than a lawn care company, we are a group of people working together to make Athens more beautiful and to lift up others. We give our employees a bonus every quarter for volunteering with groups that are making Athens a better place to live.
-Although experience is not required, it would be beneficial. If the applicant has no experience, they need to possess a desire and ability to quickly learn. All team members will be responsible for learning weed, grass, and disease identification.
-You must have basic math skills.
-We believe that time with family and friends is important, so we try to limit weekend and overtime hours, but occasionally due to weather, we will work on Saturdays.
- You must be a respectful individual that will do what is right, no matter the impact on yourself or the company.
- You must be a good fit with the company culture that we have at Restoration Lawn Care.
- You must be able to communicate clearly with your supervisors, clients, and other team members.
- You must be willing to work outdoors in all weather and be able to at least lift 50 pounds.
- You must have an eye for detail. Excellence matters to our company and our clients.
- You must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record for the last 3 years.
- You must be able to pass a drug test and a background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000-$45,000 /annual
To apply, click below.